Conscious love and lust, personal development, alternative culture
RADICAL INTIMACY – 2 DAY INTENSIVE BERLIN 4-5 April / Dara & Simon
Diving deep into a relational laboratory filled with playful, emotional and physical intimacy. Dara and Simon provide a safe space to practice the art of relating in this weekend intensive. Together we will transform our old pains to enormous gifts for personal growth and accelerate the path towards more alive and thriving relationships.
On this radically intimate 2-day weekend intensive for singles and couples alike (18+, all genders welcome), we will get to meet ourselves and others authentically, play full out, learn to be with all our emotions and feel the liberating effect of speaking our deepest, most uncomfortable truth.
Zell am See, Austria, October 14 – 18, 2020
The S*xolution Festival is a colourful mix of s*x-positive workshops, play parties, performances, sharing groups, wellness spaces, (un)structured meeting rooms, and participatory art.
What can you expect at the S*XOLUTION Festival?
High-class international teachers and a sex-positive attitude in a chic 4-star hotel
- Workshops addressing relationship issues and sexuality
- Training for couples, open relationship, and polyamory
- Focused work on pleasure, lust, and self-awareness
- Conscious kink, BDSM, tantra, water-shiatsu, shibari, playfight, massage, etc.
- Play parties to experience familiar and new roles
- Love space to meet, feel, and experiment
- Soul space to share, reflect, and connect
- Live Act Cabaret Bizarre
- 4*hotel with comfortable rooms in various sizes
- Spacious wellness area with two spas
- Massage/bodywork rooms
- 1,000 m² outdoor area with heated pool
- Tasty vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian food
- A welcoming, friendly, and mindful atmosphere
- Reasonable prices for festival, accomodation, and food
Kiss here for more: www.sexolution-festival.com
Subscribe to our new english language newsletter “LoveArt Newsletter Berlin”.
It contains workshops and events in Berlin, related to love, lust, personal development and alternative culture.
No spam, your email is only used for this newsletter.